Through Internet marketing, B2B companies can gain a direct path to prospective customers who are gathering information on products and services. Yet many companies fail to achieve results because their resources are spread too thin across too many channels.
“How B2B companies can unlock the value of online marketing” written by a former McKinsey Quarterly managing editor and SEO experts, offers a framework to achieve better results through digital channels. Topics include:
- A discussion of the online marketing ecosystem
- The most valuable tactics for B2B online marketing
- How to ensure your thought leadership reaches the right audience
- A phased approach for implementing an online campaign
- The role of white paper marketing in attracting customers
Make sure that you get the highest return on your Internet marketing efforts by downloading this white paper today.